Macaroni and Cheese
Classic Creamy Mac and Cheese
- 2 cup Elbow Macaroni
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 cup Milk
- salt and pepper
- 3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tsp dry Mustard
- Cook macaroni according to box directions. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan. Add flour and dry mustard and cook 2 minutes until bubbly. Whisk in milk and salt and pepper. Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Add 2.5 cups of the cheese and stir until melted. Add cooked macaroni to sauce.
- Place in greased casserole dish and top with reserved cheese.
- Bake 20 min at 375F until bubbly and cheese is melted on top and slightly browned.
Serve right away!