Posted On December 11, 2019
- 2 cups All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 4 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Cloves
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 3/4 cup Unsalted butter, room temperature
- Cream butter, sugar and milk, continue to mix until combined, about 5 minutes. Stir flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, ginger. Mix well.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll 1 tablespoon-sized portions of dough into a ball. Place each rolled ball evenly spaced on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.