Ginger Turmeric Dressing
This is my favorite salad dressing! I always have it on hand in my fridge. It'll turn any combo of veggies into a delicious salad whether a main dish or a side. It goes with everything!
- 1 Juice of one good size orange, 1/4 -1/2 cup You can use the orange segments if you have a high speed blender
- 1-2 tbsp Tahini The more you use, the thicker the dressing, I like it on the thinner side.
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Maple syrup You can sub date paste
- 1 tsp Ground ginger or a few slices fresh coarsely chopped You can grate the ginger and turmeric if you don't have a blender and whisk the ingredients. It won't be as smooth.
- 3/4 tsp Ground turmeric or a few slices fresh coarsely chopped
- 1/4-12 tsp Fresh ground black pepper